CAREERS AT FORBES PHARMACY
Nutritionist Position, Full-time
The Ageless Living team is looking to hire a part-time or full-time enthusiastic Naturopathic physician to join our growing team in Victoria, BC. The Founders of Ageless Living have a great interest in preventative medicine and believe that we can all be healthier by being proactive rather than reactive to our physical, mental and spiritual health and lifestyle choices.
The Ageless Living team is less a traditional workforce and more akin to a friendly, family business. We believe that everyone has the opportunity to excel upward within the company based not necessarily on seniority, but on each person’s demonstrated ability. The future of Ageless Living is bright. With many acquisitions and new ventures planned, Ageless Living will be changing the framework of health-care services and making lives better along the way.
As a member of the Ageless Living team, you will have access to all of our facilities and other team members which include:
- Two walk-in clinics with pharmacies attached
Treatment rooms and exam rooms at three locations
- Skin Lab
- PEMF mat
- Far-infrared sauna
- Neurointegration System
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber
We are giving you the option of a generous pay split or a room rental arrangement in a positive and supportive environment with 24/7 online booking, electronic charting, professional marketing, social media outreach, complimentary supplies, sheets, laundry, and equipment. We’ll do everything we can to make sure your needs and practice goals are met!
An ideal candidate will bring a positive attitude, be a team player, and be an effective communicator.
- Equipment included
- Receptionist and online booking available
- Flexible scheduling and treatment pricing
- Independence for vacation time and breaks
Our ideal candidate is someone who is entrepreneurial, who has excellent bed-side manner, exuding caring and inspirational qualities, strong diagnostic skills, interest/expertise in mind-body medicine, neurological, digestive and autoimmune conditions, arthritis, anxiety and depression, hormonal issues, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, etc.
We retail several excellent brands of supplements and are looking for a candidate who will build on that channel as well.
Qualifications and Skills:
- The ideal candidate will have a good working knowledge of environmental-related factors in both illness and health recovery
- Excellent learner who can integrate and apply new knowledge
- Excellent communicator in guiding patients through naturopathic care
- Familiar with various forms of comprehensive testing
- Entrepreneurial, comfortable in promoting their practice (online, seminars/workshops, community building, etc.)
- 2+ years of naturopathic practice experience, though recent grads welcome
- ND diploma and BCNA registered in good standing
- IV Infusion Therapy & Therapeutic Prescribing registered (though not necessary)
Please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org