We offer a full compensation package with benefits for full-time staff.
The Pharmacy Assistant is an important role within our pharmacies.
We are a well established team and offer a good working atmosphere.
This role is responsible for a wide range of tasks including and not limited to providing exceptional patient service, you may be trained to purchase medications, typing Rx, blister packs and all other pharmacy assistant tasks. Daily activities include answering the phone, putting orders away, stocking, merchandising, taking inventory, and record keeping.
- Skills and ability to demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrates a professional demeanor and is eager to learn and develop in the role
- A keen interest in the health and well-being of others
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with team and patients
- Ability to concentrate while performing routine tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain calm during stressful situations
- Good hand-eye coordination, manual and finger dexterity
- Patience and perseverance in creating a product to exact specifications
- Basic computer skills
- Desire to learn and grow
- Compounding skills are an asset
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- pharmacy: 1 year (preferred)
If you would like to join our team, we would like to hear from you. Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org