Sales Associate (no experience needed)
Full-time and Part-time
We offer a full compensation package with benefits for full-time staff.
For all staff we offer staff discounts, staff events, training, opportunity to transition into a pharmacy assistant or front store leader.
This role is responsible for a wide range of tasks including and not limited to providing exceptional customer service, you may be trained to purchase stock and place orders, other daily activities include answering the phone, putting orders away, stocking, merchandising, taking inventory, cleaning and record keeping.
- Skills and ability to demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrates a professional demeanor and is eager to learn and develop in the role
- A keen interest in the health and well-being of others
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with team and patients
- Ability to concentrate while performing routine tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain calm during stressful situations
- Good hand-eye coordination, manual and finger dexterity
- Patience and perseverance in creating a product to exact specifications
- Basic computer skills
- Desire to learn and grow
- No experienced needed
- Works well in a team setting
- Strong time management and multitasking skills
- Positive and caring
- Strong attention to detail
If you would like to join our team, we would like to hear from you. Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com